One of Melbourne's favourite
tourist attractions, the Conservatory opened on the 13th of March 1930, over
80 years of
providing spectacular floral displays. The Building copies the Spanish mission
architectural style, measuring 30 x 15 metres and originally costing 4,000 pounds.
The Conservatory is a vital part of the City's commitment to
excellence in horticulture. There are five separate displays each year. It is
tourists, schools, families and anyone who wants to capture a moment of floral beauty.